Available to test drive today!
Let's bring tech, style and efficiency to all your adventures. With RAV4 Hybrid's advanced innovations and proven hybrid powertrain, you can make the most of any trip. And in addition to great fuel economy, RAV4 Hybrid adds extra thrills with more power, improved acceleration and Electronic On-Demand AWD-i. It's the perfect partner for everything you want to do. Let's go places.
Click here to Call 800-541-1425 Now!
Schedule a Test Drive Today!
A new level of innovation
Exciting hybrid power
Bring tech, style and efficiency to all your adventures. With RAV4 Hybrid’s advanced innovations and Toyota's proven hybrid powertrain, you can make the most of any trip. And in addition to its great fuel economy, RAV4 Hybrid adds extra thrills with 194 net horsepower and outstanding acceleration.
Sporty looks and a spirited drive
Improved exterior styling
The 2017 RAV4 encourages you to venture out in style. Its bold front end creates a chiseled look, and side lower exterior panels add to its appeal. It’s a package that’s as athletic as it is refined, and it’s ready to take you on that next great journey.
Expand your horizons and your personal space
Enjoy every trip, from uphill to downtown, in RAV4’s roomy interior. The driver and front passenger enjoy available heated seats and dual zone automatic climate control. Another convenient piece of tech is the available Smart Key System. 18 The available leather steering wheel has a luxurious feel, and Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation 16 and App Suite 30 and a frameless HomeLink®-capable mirror 22 further enhance the premium high-tech experience. Immerse yourself in the improved interior design and drive in complete comfort.
Expand your horizons and your comfort zone
HomeLink® with frameless rearview mirror
Stay connected, smart and stylish. With available integrated HomeLink®, 22 you can easily control your garage door, front gate and home security system from inside your RAV4. The available new frameless rearview mirror adds a sleek and modern touch to the interior, and a new storage compartment gives you a place to keep your sunglasses.
A connected drive with smart technology
Bird's Eye View Camera
RAV4’s available Bird’s Eye View Camera 9 helps you see nearby objects and get into and out of the smallest spaces with ease. The system includes Perimeter Scan—an innovative feature that displays live, rotating 360-degree views of your surroundings when you’re parked.
More room for all your activities
Spacious cargo capacity
Don’t leave anything behind on your next adventure. RAV4’s generous cargo area lets you bring all the fun with you. 6
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Integrated safety systems
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Our newly developed Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) 14 is a standard active safety package that combines the Pre-Collision System 13 with Pedestrian Detection 25 (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), 12 Automatic High Beams (AHB) 26 and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) 11 to assist you. TSS-P’s comprehensive features create in-the-moment safety designed to support your awareness and decision-making on the road.
Peace of mind for a safer drive
Blind Spot Monitor
By illuminating a warning signal on the correct outside mirror, the available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) 5 and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) 32 help identify vehicles that you may not see when changing lanes or backing out of a parking space.
5. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner's Manual for details.
6. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
9. The Bird's-Eye-View Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm surrounding clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for details.
11. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as weather, traffic and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for details.
12. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner's Manual for details.
13. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for details.
14. Drivers should always be responsible for their own safe driving. Please always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for details.
16. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
18. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
22. HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.
25. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for details.
30. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
32. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for details.